Sunday, December 28, 2008

welocome londang...! wut the fcuk?

arghhh!! today im going back to londang...
hate it so much.. theres gonna be lots of assignment!
and im going to face my stupid roommate...
i had a fight with anwar yesterday, not a fight actually, he didn't answer my call.. don't know why..
he thought tat i cheated on him... Hey anwar, if ur reading this, that is not my wallet! u hear me, tat is not my wallet.. its my sister's wallet... yeah, and my nenek is really2 sakit kat hospital skrang, and one more thing, why u always blaming me... but i dun mind coz ur my friend...
it just, i hate it when we have a fight..sorry
Malas nye nk buat assignment..
btw, dun knw why suddenly today i miss school so much
i miss arwah navita irdayanti.. i miss hayat yg ske buat kacau.. i miss the 'annoying' usher, i miss safiah and i miss isyam jaafar... gosh! time is moving faster than i thought..
friends in Matrik tak mcm kat school dulu.... totally different!

No comments:

Post a Comment